Tuesday, January 01, 2008

First Birthday

Our cool first birthday cakes made by Auntie Sayuri.
Matisse is chasing the little duckie

Gotcha!!











Asaya showing off her birthday card...while Matisse is chillin' in what he thinks is his first birthday "King's Chair."


Do you like the tattoo Asaya got for her first birthday?


Riding around with Tristan and Mathis in our new ride...say bye bye to the CB Cruiser...we upgraded to Radio Flyer!


Up to this point she looks pretty clean. However, a few seconds after this picture Asaya smeared a huge clump of pink icing in her right eye! We have it on video but not print.

I'm thinking of joining the circus as a little clown...what do ya'll think?

We had so much fun with Obachaan, Tio Tommy, Auntie Sayuri, Tristan and Mathis. Tristan and Mathis helped us blow out our candles :)









Ms. Ursula and Mr. Cesar came to celebrate our birthday with us. We can't wait to finally meet the little baby in Ms. Ursula's belly!


We are in our wagon that Mami and Papi bought us for our first birthday! Chao folks, we hope you enjoyed our first birthday party!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOLY SMOKES!!!! i can't belive you updated your website! i was just about to give up! the photo with asaya stuck between the gate and the wall are funny... i can't believe you were snapping photos while she is sitting there stuck! thanks for updating the website!

yoko&eric said...

That's funny you mentioned that I was shooting while she was sitting there crying...I was thinking the same thing when I was taking pics. Actually, I left her there to run and get the camera and then made her wait some more for the unwanted "photo shoot"

Anonymous said...

I love the way you do your blog and I always enjoy seeing the pictures. Judy Morris

Dan and Hilary said...

Sayuri's cakes are unbelievable!!! She is so talented and I love the matching UT outfits! What a fun milestone for the twins.